With the new DMX Roll Drum, classic roll drop technology has been reinvented to make it easier to operate, faster to install, and drastically more affordable. Powerful AC motors with 16-bit DMX encoders are located inside the roll drum itself. Hanging the drum is simply a matter of mounting the half-clamps to your pipe, truss or overhead points. Provide power and DMX and the installation is complete. No drive chains, limit boxes, or other gadgets to connect. Roll drums as wide as 39 feet can be easily configured. Prices range from $7,500-$9,375 depending on size and configuration. That's just a fraction of what you'd pay for competitors' products! Call or email for more information and exact pricing for your custom-sized unit.Benefits:
Download Data Sheet.
- Preconfigured and ready to hang.
No chains or limit boxes to install and tension
High speed operation for fast scene changes
- Quickly configure multiple limit positions using precise 16-bit DMX control
- Internal motor eliminates bulky drive boxes for a smaller
profile and cleaner look
- Mount multiple units end to end with minimal wasted space for lengths up to 39'
- Sleeved drum mechanics configures to the size needed for your space
Drum Dimensions: 8in diam x 39ft (max)
35 Kg (77lb) lifting capacity
- 39in per sec. max speed
- Max lifting height 15m (49ft)
- 5-pin DMX input and pass through
- 6 Channels of DMX control
- 16-bit DMX precision
- 0.04in position accuracy
- Powercon™ Input and pass thru
- 208VAC input, 500 watt consumption
- 12.5 x 13.9in motor and idle bracket