Rose Brand will send an experienced and certified technician to perform an extensive evaluation of your theatre rigging system and fire safety curtain. Annual maintenance and inpections ensure that fire curtain equipement is in full working order and ready to protect you in the unlikely event of a fire. This evaluation is an important step in identifying dangerous conditions of your stage area. Our technician will determine whether the current operational procedures meet safety requirements. Our ETCP certified rigger will:
- Inspect and evaluate the entire stage area--includes wings, galleries, grids, access ways and stage rigging system components such as blocks, cable, terminators, guides, rope (and all other elements related to a moving line set), tracks, scenic elements, stage curtains, motors, and lighting fixtures.
- Inspect fire safety curtains: perform full electrical check on all equipment, test the fire alarm link, and replace emergency back-up batteries.
- Perform flame testing on all soft goods.
- Provide a maintenance log.
- Use the following guidelines to perform the inspection: manufacture's specifications, National Building, Fire and Safety Codes, federal and state regulations, industry standards and guidelines.
- Provide a written report within 30 days of the inspection. Report indentifies any existing hazardous conditions and recommends how to rectify them.
To obtain a rigging safety inspection quote, please call 1-800-223-1624. Each inspection takes approximately one working day at your facility. This timeframe may vary depending on the size of the site, the equipment quantity, condition and its accessibilty.